to assist splitting machines
In order to produce high quality belts, it is important to get a good skiving of the tip and the sides. The performance usually needs an operator looking after the process.
SAGITTA BELTS ROBOT imitates and replaces perfectly the operator’s hand job.
The advantages are evident:
– PRODUCTION COSTS REDUCTIONS
– QUICK INVESTMENT RECOVER
– SIMPLE USAGE
– ADAPTABILITY TO ANY KIND OF SPLITTING MACHINES
– CAPABILITY OF MOVING ON ALL THE MACHINE WORKING WIDTH
– POSSIBILITY TO BE INTEGRATED IN THE EXISTING PRODUCTION LINE
• Belt dimensions: width min. 20mm – max. 110 mm.; lenght min. 600mm – max. 1500 mm.
• Belt store: height mm. 500 with a max. capacity of 250 belts
• Belt Store Top Level kept constant by means of electro mechanic control + bearing photocell
• Belt pick up by a vacuum system equipped with special suckers on a bar.
• Bar movements: Vertical stroke 100 mm. Longitudinal stroke 500 mm.
• Working table adjustable in height according to the Splitting Machine
• Footmaster Wheel
• Anchor system to the Splitting Machines.
• Possibility to move all along the Splitting Machine Feeding Roll.
• Operator panel for manual controls, diagnosis
• Functions run by PLC (SIEMENS)
• Perimetric protections with easy access.
Absorbed power max. 0,8 kW
Power supply three-phase 400 Volt 50/60 Hz
Technical features are indicative and non-binding
SAGITTA® is a registered trademark of SAGITTA SPA Vigevano, Italy and is protected by international laws. Only SAGITTA SPA is legally authorized to use this brand. SAGITTA SPA builds only in Italy and does NOT have agreements with other companies for the use of its brand. Beware of counterfeits and imitations!