What are cookies and how we use them
A cookie is a simple text file that is stored on your computer or mobile device by a website server and that only that server will be able to retrieve or read its content. It contains some anonymous information and allows the website to remember some data.
We are always looking for ways to improve our website and to make it easier to understand our services and proposals. We have classified the most commonly used cookies according to their type of use and classify them as: essential, functional, statistical, behavioral, third-party, session and permanent. Only some of them are used on this site.
How to check and manage cookies
How to enable or disable cookies on your browser
Click on the wrench icon on the browser bar
– Select “Settings”
– Click on “Show advanced settings”
– In the “Privacy” section, click on the “Content settings” button
– To enable cookies, in the “Cookies” section, select “Allow saving data locally”. This will enable both cookies
first-party than those of third parties. To enable only first-party cookies, on the other hand, activate the item “Block third-party cookies and site data”.
– To completely disable cookies, select “Block sites from setting any data”
– There are different levels of cookie enabling in Chrome. For more information on setting cookies on Chrome, refer to the following page:
Microsoft Internet Explorer
– Click on “Tools” at the top of the browser window and click on “Internet Options”
– Move to the “Privacy” tab
– To enable cookies: Move the selector to “Medium” or lower
– To disable all cookies: Move the selector completely to another
– There are different levels of cookie enabling on Internet Explorer. For more information on setting cookies on Internet Explorer, refer to the following Microsoft page:
– Click on “Options” from the browser menu
– Select the “Privacy” panel
– To enable cookies: Select the item “Accept cookies from sites”
– To disable cookies: Deselect the item “Accept cookies from sites”
– There are different levels of cookie enabling on Internet Explorer. For more information on setting cookies on Internet Explorer, refer to the following Mozilla page:
– Click on “Settings” from the browser menu
– Select “Quick settings”
– To enable cookies: select “Activate Cookies”
– To disable cookies: select “Activate Cookies”
– There are different levels of cookie enabling on Internet Explorer. For more information on setting cookies on Opera, refer to the following Opera page:
– Click on “Safari” from the menu bar and select “Preferences”
– Click on “Security”
– To enable cookies: In the “Accept cookies” section select “Only for the site I am browsing”
– To disable cookies: In the “Accept cookies” section select “Never”
– There are different levels of cookie enabling on Internet Explorer. For more information on setting cookies on Opera, refer to the following Apple page:
For all browsers
Refer to the online help of the browser you are using.
If you are using different devices to view and access the Site (for example, computer, smartphone, tablet, etc.), you must make sure that
each browser on each device is adjusted to reflect its cookie preferences. To delete cookies from the Internet browser
of your smartphone / tablet you must refer to the user manual of the device.
Do you have to accept cookies in order to visit the site?
No, not necessarily. It is possible to disable cookies, including those used by our website, simply by deactivating the cookie function in your browser or by denying consent to the information. However, some parts of the site, as well as other web pages, may not work properly once this function is disabled. For example, in the event of access to the reserved area, the website cannot proceed without the authentication provided by the cookies.
Where you can find more information on cookies
The different types of cookies
The “essential” cookies are the cookies strictly necessary to allow specific requested functions.
“Functional” cookies are used to provide services or to remember settings to improve your visit and experience on our site.
“Statistical” cookies collect information on how you use our website: for example: what pages you visit and any errors that you may encounter. These cookies are completely anonymous and are used only to help us improve how our site works and understand the interests of our users.
We use statistical cookies to …
Provide statistics on how our website is used;
help us improve the site by measuring any errors that occur.
The cookies that we have defined as “statistical” cookies will NOT be used for …
Collect information that could be used to advertise products or services for you on other websites.
MONITORING OR THIRD PARTY
“Monitoring” cookies are linked to services provided by third parties and monitor the effectiveness of advertising. This site uses third party cookies.
This site uses third party cookies.
SESSION AND PERMANENT COOKIES
The distinction between session cookies and persistent cookies can be made due to their persistence on the user’s terminal. Those that are automatically deleted at the end of each navigation, are called “session cookies” and are used by this site; if, on the other hand, they have a longer life, we talk about permanent cookies.
SAGITTA® is a registered trademark of SAGITTA SPA Vigevano, Italy and is protected by international laws. Only SAGITTA SPA is legally authorized to use this brand. SAGITTA SPA builds only in Italy and does NOT have agreements with other companies for the use of its brand. Beware of counterfeits and imitations!